Alternative Medicine is a system of natural therapeutics based on vitality and self healing ability of living organisms. For example, application of a specific pressure on particular areas of the feet helps balance the system. It works on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet corresponding to every part of the body. This holistic system serves to relax, improves the functioning of all body systems, promoting a general feeling of wellness and harmony.
Benefits of Treatment
To the busy modern man, always on the treadmill of life, this calming natural therapy will be godsend. It can be done as treatment or rejuvenation and the benefits include:
- Can aid in the relief of aches, migraine, neck, shoulder, back & leg pain, nerve diseases and tension.
- Can aid digestive and elimination difficulties.
- Improves the circulation of both blood and lymph.
Helps protecting the main organs by expelling lactic acid and uric acid from our body. And loosens the tightness in joints and organs as well. Maintains positive body energy. Expands life by improving blood circulation to fetch oxygen into all the organs and cells of our body. Eliminates impurities without drugs and reduces the blocks in nerve system, thus avoid the risk of heart attack to an extend.
- Provides relaxation and manages stress
- Helps to improve sleep pattern
- Enhances mental and physical well being
Treatment for following diseases:
- Chronic diseases such as Stiffness, Pain, Limitation of Movement. Poor Circulation around neck, shoulder, low back, hip.
- Insomnia, Weak Digestion, Tiredness.
- Musculo Diseases: Skeletal, Neurological and Circulatory Disorders
- Locomotor Apparatus Diseases: Low Back Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Cervicobrachial Syndrome, Knee Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Muscle Ache, Tendovaginits, Muscle Inflamation, Tendom Inflamation, Osteoarthritis (soft tissue contracture), After effects from fracture/bone dislocation/sprain
- Digestive System Disease: Habitual Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastric Atonia, Intestinal Atonia, Chronic Gastritis, Chronic Enteritis
- Respiratory Diseases: Bronichial Asthma, Chronic Brochitis.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Local Hyperemia, Congestion, Anemia, Hydrops
- Gynecological Diseases: Congestive Mastitis, Menopausal Symptoms, Dysmenorrheal
- Others: Eyestrain, AFtercare reconditioning
- Especially effective on recent increasing lifestyle related diseases such as autonomic nervous diseases
- Nervous System Diseases: Neuralgia, Paralysis of peripheral nerves, Spasm of peripheral nerves, After effects of stroke.
About Alternative Treatment from News Channel Report
Process and Duration
Therapy session in general lasts from 30 minutes to an hour. It is a clothed session with only the removal of shoes and socks as a requirement. Therapists use pressure, stretch and movement to work through the foot methodically. You should feel relaxation at the end of a session. How long that relaxation lasts is a good indicator of the effectiveness of the session. Therapy can be done practically anytime and any where. Consistency is what would produce best results. Though magical results cannot be achieved overnight, it does help a tired body and mind. For those who have never undergone a foot reflexology therapy, it is generally found that the successive ones are more effective than the first one. There are numerous programs that offer different approach and can vary from 1 day to a year in duration. It is very common in China. They do reflexology once a day for six days in two week segments. Then they review the results and do more segments as necessary.
How many types of illness can be treated at a time ?
Many aliments can be cured altogether in a single treatment. For example, the treatment has cured 5 different illness just after taking the therapy and the rest of illness got cured gradually, for a person having almost 10 different types of illness. Likewise many ailments which the patient was not aware of also were cured.
Does it have any side effects?
It does not have any side effects at all, but is healthy and rejuvenating.
How long the treatment lasts?
It depends on the body condition of each patient. Some patients get immediate results, while some tothers may have to take more than two therapies to feel the difference.
Is there any age bar?
No. New born babies to any age can take this treatment.
Is there any special diet or instructions to be observed?
There is no such requirements for this treatment. The patient do not need to change his lifestyle.